Take the Guess Work out of Customer Loyalty
The AVMA-Pfizer Business Practices Study shows that client loyalty, including the use of after-service surveys, is 1 of the 8 key drivers of veterinarians' incomes.
Here are additional resources that specifically call on clinics to implement surveys as a standard business practice, maximizing income and loyalty.
- The Decline of Veterinary Visits and How to Reverse the Trend
- 7 Howl-Worthy Strategies from Top-Performing Veterinary Hospitals
- Asking For Client Feedback
- 5 Methods to Make and Keep New Clients
- Client Satisfaction-Measure It Right
- Bayer Veterinary Care Usage Study - Phase 1
- Bayer Veterinary Care Usage Study - Phase 2
- AVMA-Pfizer Business Practices Study
- Brakke Management and Behavior study
- Well-Managed Practices 2010 (offline resource) Chapter 3: Surveys: Your Top Tool for Listening to Clients
"Why should veterinary clients choose your practice over the one down the street?" asks Jeff Rothstein, DVM, MBA. "Because you take the time to learn what they want—and give it to them."